Sunday, July 18, 2010

Will the real Seth Rogen please stand up?

You know those guys that make those movies? You know like Knocked Up and Pineapple Express and Forgetting Sarah Marshall and I love you man? Those guys. Well, I call them all Seth Rogen. Always have. Tommy has tried setting me straight, but our convos always go like this:

R: Oh man, Seth Rogen was hilarious in that movie we just saw.
T: That wasn't Seth Rogen.
R: WHAT? The guy with the curly hair?
T: Yeah, that wasn't him.
R: What? Than who was he?
T: I don't know but it wasn't Seth Rogen.
R: Ok... so what does Seth Rogen look like.
T: I don't know, he has curly hair... he was in Knocked Up.

And so it has gone on for two years. I could never figure out who Seth Rogen was, so he was everyone to me. I loved him so much, I always laughed at him. It wasn't until this past week when Tommy and I started watching Freaks and Geek that things became much clearer.

Ok, one of these guys is Jason Segel, one is James Franco and then there is the elusive and ever present Seth Rogen. Now can you tell me who's who?



WHO CARES!!! James Franco is such a babe! RIP Freaks and Geeks, you sure ruled.

No comments: